Workbooks use the method to help children remain motivated as they learn. Each workbook focuses on teaching one specific skill from start to finish. Each Workbooks is 8.5 x 11 inches, full color, 80 pages.

Basic Skills
a) First Book of Coloring
b) My First Book of Coloring: At the Zoo
c) My First Book of Tracing
d) My Book of Easy Mazes
e) My First Book of Mazes
f) Amazing Mazes
g) My Book of Mazes: Animals
h) My Book of Mazes: Things that Go!
i) My Book of Mazes: Around The World
j) My First Book of Cutting
k) My First Book of Pasting
l) My Book of Pasting: Jigsaw Puzzles
m) My Book of Easy Crafts
n) My Book of Amazing Crafts
o) My Book of Drawing
Math Skills
a) My Book of Numbers 1-30
b) My Book of Numbers 1-120
c) My Book of Number Games 1-70
d) My Book of Number Games 1-150
e) My Book of Easy Telling Time
f) My Book of Telling Time
g) My Book of Simple Addition
h) My Book of Addition
i) My Book of Simple subtraction
j) My Book of Subtraction
k) My Book of Simple Multiplication
l) My Book of Multiplication
Words Skills
Titles includes
a) My First Book of Uppercase Letters
b) My First Book of Lowercase Letters
c) My Book of Alphabet Games
d) My Book of Rhyming Words
e) My Book of Rhyming Words & Phrases
f) My Book of Rhyming Words: Long Vowels
g) My Book of Simple Sentences
h) My Book of Sentences